The best plunge-cut saw we have ever built.
- Slimline housing for maximum flexibility and close proximity to the wall (12 mm)
- Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1 to 47°
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
- Transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard
- Plug it – Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
- CLEANTEC – Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
- MMC Multi Material Control electronics – “Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
- Quick-acting brake – For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
- FastFix – Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
- Guide system – Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
- Splinter guard – Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.