The I-Box is an evolutionary leap forward from conventional box joint methods. This single jig can be used on both your table saw and your router table to produce symmetric patterns of traditional finger joints or add a “wow factor” to your projects with I-Box exclusive joints like the Center Keyed and Splined Box Joint. I-Box can even be used to produce an unlimited variety of classic dentil moldings.
- Wide fence allows clamping lumber securely into position (hand screw clamp not included)
- Reversible design works on either side of the cutter
- 1/8″ – 3/4″ pin widths range with dual-pitch lead screw mechanism for fast micro-adjustment
- GlideLOCK adjustable miter bar fits standard 3/4″ x 3/8″ miter slots
- Includes instructional DVD covering basic setups through advanced decorative joinery