Bosch PMF 250 CES multifunction tool – The versatile all-rounder.
The PMF 250 CES from Bosch gives DIYers a versatile and powerful multifunction tool for all renovation and repair jobs. Its powerful motor with 250 watts of power and Bosch Constant Electronic enables you to work quickly when sanding, cutting, sawing and routing. The AutoClic System enables accessories to be replaced without the need for special keys – in only three seconds. A broad range of accessories for all kinds of jobs is available thanks to the Starlock toolholder. Thanks to the continuously variable preselection of its oscillation rate, the PMF 250 CES can also be geared perfectly to the material you are working on.
Key product features:
- Versatile tool due to a wide range of innovative Bosch Starlock accessories
- Easy, tool-free changing of accessories in only 3 seconds due to new AutoClic System
- Dust extraction system that can be connected to an all-purpose vacuum cleaner enables dust to be minimised during sanding
Other product advantages:
- Precise and gentle plunge cutting due to rounded cutting edges of the plunge cut saw blades with Curved-Tec
- Maintain an exact cutting depth using the 4-stage depth stop
- Consistently high performance even under load thanks to Bosch Constant Electronic
- Optimum guidance due to optional attachment of an auxiliary handle
- Faster work rate thanks to powerful 250 watt motor
- Continuously variable preselection of the oscillation rate enables you to gear your work towards the material and application
Perfect for repairing and renovating.
The Bosch PMF 250 CES multifunction tool enables you to get repairs, adjustments and renovations done quickly. DIYers can use this powerful all-rounder from Bosch to cut laminate to length, make cutouts for pipes or other fixtures, remove grout or mortar residues or sand a wide variety of surfaces. The four-stage depth stop ensures that the exact cutting depth is easily adhered to when sawing with a segment saw blade. For plunge cuts, e.g. when making cutouts in kitchen worktops, there is a plunge cut saw blade available that enables precise, smooth plunge cutting thanks to its rounded cutting edges.
Change accessories in seconds thanks to AutoClic.
Changing accessories is especially easy on the Bosch PMF 250 CES multifunction tool thanks to its AutoClic System. The accessory can be changed effortlessly in only three seconds – and then the tool is immediately ready to use. A dust extraction system, which can be connected to an all-purpose vacuum cleaner, also enables you to minimise dust when sanding. An anti-vibration auxiliary handle is available as an accessory. This enables the DIYer to control the Bosch PMF 250 CES safely and precisely at all times even when performing complex projects such as precision sawing and sanding applications.
Bosch PMF 250 CES – Versatility and convenience to perfection.
The Bosch PMF 250 CES multifunction tool impresses during repairs and renovation jobs due to its versatile range of applications. Whether you are cutting, sawing, sanding or routing: The PMF 250 CES can be geared perfectly towards the material and application at all times. This is thanks to its powerful 250 watt motor with Bosch Constant Electronic and the continuously variable preselection of its oscillation rate. The AutoClic System enables accessories to be changed quickly, conveniently and without the need for special tools. Another advantage is the Starlock toolholder, which gives the DIYer access to a broad range of accessories which are perfectly tailored to the PMF 250 CES.