This 12″ rule is made of engraved, hardened, premium-quality steel finished with an easy-to-read satin chrome surface. This is the tool professionals rely on for accuracy. This combination square features a machine divided, tempered steel rule. A hardened scriber and spirit level are included in the 12″ model. It is marked with 4R graduations which comprise, 1/64, 1/32, 1/16, and 1/8 inch graduations. Cast Iron Heads with black wrinkle finish. Starrett tools feature unerring American-made precision and durability. Their century-old dedication to producing only the highest quality tools has earned them the well-deserved title of “the world’s greatest toolmakers”. Measuring tools have working surfaces ground to a demanding +/- .00001″.
- Precision-ground head with 90 and 45 degree faces
- 12″ combination square with hardened scriber and spirit level
- Measuring tools have working surfaces ground to a demanding +/- .00001″
- Easy-to-read satin chrome surface
- Marked with 1/64″, 1/32″, 1/16″, and 1/8″ graduations
- Available accessories include a 24″ rule #06R18, center head #06L11 and protractor head #06R16