- There is a variety of different plug cutters in the range, depending on the diameter hole that needs to be plugged. A plug cutter is used to make a timber plug to hide a drilled hole.
- The plug cutter is measured on the inside diameter. Always make sure that the hole is drilled to correspond to the correct plug cutter.
The benefits of using plug cutters:
- The same wood can be used to match with the current timber.
- The grains can be alligned to hide the plug even better.
- Excess offcut timber can be used to drill the plugs.
- Plug cutters can be used to hide imperfections in wood
Inside Diameter: 6, 8, 10, 12, 16mm
Material: Hardened steel
For best results, use a drill press to cut all the plugs to the required depth. A band saw can then be used to remove the plugs from the offcut.