Bosch UniversalDetect Digital Detector – More insight, better safety.
The Bosch UniversalDetect is a valuable tool that helps home DIYers avoid nasty surprises when drilling. The detector shows up metal, live cables and supporting structures in drywalls, enabling users to quickly identify which places they can drill into the wall without encountering any obstacles. The step-by-step instructions through the detection process are especially practical, as they help minimise the risk of application error and guarantee precise results. Users can select which different types of object they want to look for via the touchscreen.
Key product features:
- Digital detector to quickly check walls, ceilings or floors before drilling
- Integrated user guidance with animations and step-by-step instructions allows for intuitive operation
- Automatic calibration in all modes
Other product advantages:
- Detection of metal objects in all common wall types up to a max. depth of 10 cm
- Detection of live cables in all common wall types up to a max. depth of 5 cm
- Detection of substructures in drywalls up to max. 2.5 cm (corresponds to two plasterboards)
- LED with traffic light system for easy interpretation of the results
- Acoustic warning signal that can be switched on or off as required
- Marking aid
- Comfortable handling thanks to the rubberised handle
- Detection of ferrous/non-ferrous metals
- Detection of live cables
- Detection of non-live cables
- Detection of wood/beams under light. part. walls
Here you will find leaflets about the product.