Woodworking Biscuit Joinery Starter Kit.
1 x TorkCraft Biscuit Jointer 900W 11000RPM (BJ02).
- A biscuit joiner is a woodworking tool used to join two pieces of wood together. It uses a small circular saw blade to cut a crescent-shaped hole in the opposite edges of two pieces of wood or wood composite panels.
- An oval-shaped, highly-dried and compressed wooden biscuit (made from beech wood) is covered with glue, or glue is applied in the slot. The biscuit is immediately placed in the slot, and the two boards are clamped together. The wet glue expands the biscuit, further improving the bond.
- The grain direction on the biscuits are diagonal to add strength to the joinery.
- The biscuit provides a quick means of getting a perfectly flush joint, while at the same time reinforcing the joint.
Rotation speed: 11000 RPM
1 x Pro-Tech 100X3.96X22mm – 8T TCT Saw Blade for Biscuit Joiner (PT10008-22).
- The professional saw blade cuts exact crescent shaped slots when fitted in a biscuit joiner.
- The gullet on the blade is designed to have built-in chip limiters that help prevent kickback.
Outside Diameter: Ø 100mm
Bore Diameter: Ø 22.23mm
Tooth count (Z): 8
1 x Wolfcraft 50Pc Biscuits No. #0 (2921000).
- For board thickness from 10-12mm
1 x Wolfcraft 50Pc Biscuits No. #10 (2922000).
- For board thickness from 13-15mm
1 x Wolfcraft 50Pc Biscuits No. #20 (2923000).
- For board thickness ≥ 16mm.