Precision saw table and work station.
- multifunctional for all projects
- can be used as a circular saw bench, jigsaw table, milling table in conjunction with milling guide No. 6901000 and work station
- high precision thanks to adjustable aluminium machine plate and easy machine mounting
- supporting frame with crossmembers for max. stability, mobile and space-saving thanks to quick folding system
- robust beechwood vice
- compatible with virtually all circular hand saws, routers and jigsaws
- packaging: covering box
Manual – 6906000 [PDF]
Working height: 865 mm
Max. span / with clamping jaws: 120 / 620 mm
Bench top: 780 x 500 mm
Max. loading: 200 kg
Work top: MDF, die-cast aluminium
For circular hand saws: with riving knife: up to a maximum cutting depth of 70 mm, saw blade diameter of 200 mm and the specified maximum base plate dimensions (see pictogram). Must only be used with appropriate split insert!
For jigsaws: all
For routers: with max. 230 V, max. 1800 W, maximum machine plate diameter: 170 mm; maximum machine plate height: 20 mm; for maximum router diameters of 27 mm
Cutting width: max. 390 mm
Angled cuts: 0 – 180°
Dimensions of MDF panel: 495 x 500 x 23 mm
Dimensions of machine plate: 285 x 500 mm
Dimensions mounted: 940 – 640 x 865 mm
Dimensions folded: 640 x 1,145 x 195 mm
Weight: 17 kg
*By using riving knife accessory Art. No. 6903000 (up to 160 mm) or Art. No. 6904000 (160 – 200 mm), circular hand saws can also be used without a riving knife.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.