The DBB Morticer, manufactured by Souber Tools, produces a perfect lock recess every time. It is a genuine 5 minute morticer which is acclaimed by locksmiths and builders alike. For anyone who regularly fits mortice locks it will prove invaluable – an accurate, speedy and professional tool that will save time and money.
Standard Morticer Set complete with:
- One wood cutter
- plastic carrying case
- Instruction Manual
- Standard shaft (for locks up to 100mm)
Customers kindly note: The kit includes only ONE 18mm cutter
Please note that some of the items mentioned in the specifications below is not included in the the set and can be purchased separately.
13mm (1/2″) Chuck, recommended speed 2,000 – 3,000rpm
Standard shaft depth:
90mm (100mm without stop)
Long shaft depth:
170mm (180mm without stop)
Door thickness Standard Morticer:
max opening 55mm
Door thickness Standard Morticer with DBB/HK/S Special Housing:
max opening 80mm
Door and Frame Width Offset Morticer:
max opening 95mm
- Cuts a mortice for the body and for the face plate.
- Fast and accurate on doors from 30mm – 85mm thick
- Can cut door hinges and also some strike plates and electric releases.
- includes faster carbide cutters for wood morticing.
- Uses vertical guides, height and depth stops to ensure you do not overrun the cut area.
- Wide range of accessories and special attachments.
- All parts are replaceable.
- Robust construction and precision manufacture.
- Supplied complete with operating manual and plastic carry case.
- Plunging cutters now available.
Benefits of the DBB Morticer:
- Saves time and money
- Increases accuracy and speed of mortice cutting
- Can be used on wooden or (with special cutters) aluminium doors
- The self-centring jig cuts marking-up time.
- Only requires a power drill to work
- Dependable and reliable
- All parts are replaceable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.