Solid, Flat, and Perfectly Level Mounting Surface.
This rugged 3/8″ thick (9mm) phenolic insert plate is designed to provide a solid, flat, and perfectly level mounting surface for your router. Measuring 91/4″ x 113/4″ (235mm x 298mm), it will accept almost any router (even large, heavy models) with ease.
No Predrilled Mounting Holes.
This plate comes without any predrilled mounting holes. Alignment marks engraved on the underside make it easy to center and mount any router using the detailed instructions that are included with the plate.
Level-Loc Reducing Rings.
The plate is equipped with our Level-Loc Reducing Rings that allow you to easily change the size of the opening around the router bit. These rings simply twist into place using an included ring wrench to lock in level and flush with the plate surface. The plate comes with three Level-Loc Rings: 1″ (25mm), 13/16″ (30mm) for use with universal-style guide bushings, and 25/8″ (67mm).
- Measures 91/4″ x 113/4″ (235mm x 298mm)
- 3/8″ thick (9mm) phenolic insert plate
- Comes without any predrilled mounting holes
- Alignment marks make it easy to center and mount on almost any router
- Level-Loc Reducing Rings
Accepts: Almost any router (even large, heavy models) with ease
Measurements: 91/4″ x 113/4″(235mm x 298mm)
Phenolic Insert Plate: 3/8″-thick (9mm)
General: Does not come with plate levelers
- 3/8″-thick (9mm) phenolic insert plate
- (3) Level-Loc Rings: 1″ (25mm)
- 13/16″ (30mm) for use with universal-style guide bushings, and 25/8″ (67mm)
- Router mounting instructions