Kreg Heavy-Duty Bench Clamp System (KBC3-HDSYS).
For 360° clamping on the go, check out the Heavy-Duty Bench Clamp System. It combines a 3″ Bench Clamp with a thick 10″ x 10″ powder-coated steel plate. Rubber feet allow this system to be used anywhere. Or, the plate can be recessed into a work surface.
Thanks to Automaxx® Auto-Adjust Technology, the Bench Clamp adjusts to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of the handles—whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. The clamp allows easy regulation of clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew.
Portable 360° Clamping Station for Wood Projects.
- Includes a 3″ (76mm) Bench Clamp and a thick 10″ x 10″ (254mm x 254mm) steel plate
- Can be used on the go or mounted to a work surface
- Clamp automatically adjusts to match material thickness
- 3″ reach (76mm); clamps materials up to 3-3/4″ thick (95mm)
- Clamp features an adjustment knob for built-in pressure control
- Extra-large padded clamp spreads clamping pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
Clamping Setup: 360° benchtop clamping station with auto-adjusting technology. Can be used on the go or mounted to a work surface
Clamping Capacity: Materials up to 31/4″ thick (83mm)
Reach: 3″ (76mm)
Adjustment Knob: Provides easy-to-regulate lamping pressure
Handles: Ergonomic padded grips to prevent hand fatigue
Material: Highly durable, all-metal construction
- 3″ (76mm) Bench Clamp
- thick 1/4″ x 10″ x 10″ (6mm x 254mm x 254mm) powder-coated steel plate