Kreg Custom Plug Cutter Drill Guide Kit For 700 Series | KPHA740.
Take your 700-Series Pocket-Hole Jig to the next level by creating custom plugs from any wood.
- With the Custom Plug Cutter Drill Guide Kit, you can hide prominent pocket holes in your projects with perfectly matched plugs made from any wood you choose. The Plug Cutter allows you to create face grain plugs that blend in amazingly well, whether the plugs are in line with the grain, or they run across the grain. These face grain plugs blend in better than conventional plugs that have visible end-grain.
- In addition, the Custom Plug Cutter accepts accessory bits (sold separately) that can cut plugs for Kreg Micro-Pocket™ and HD pocket holes. The Plug Cutter Drill Guide Block simply slips into a Pocket-Hole Jig 720 or 720PRO in place of the normal drill guide block. That allows you to clamp your plug material in place and drill in the same way that’s used for creating pocket holes. To create the plugs, just chuck the plug cutting bit into any drill. The high-performance bit features a specially designed cutting tip that shears cleanly for a smooth, even plug. Fluting reduces heat and friction for better plugs and longer bit life, while a positive stop collar ensures perfect depth every time to produce accurately sized plugs. Once the plugs are drilled, they can easily be cut free using a band saw or hand saw.
- Drill guide for use only with 700-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs.
- Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO
- Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720
- Custom Plug Cutting Bit – Micro
- Custom Plug Cutting Bit – HD
- Creates plugs that fit standard-size Kreg® pocket holes
- The cutting tip of the bit shears cleanly to produce smooth, consistent plugs
- Works with HD and Micro Bits (sold separately)
- Drill guide for use only with Kreg® 700-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs
- Plug Cutter Drill Guide Block
- Standard Plug Cutter Drill Bit and Stop Collar
- Hex Wrench