Kreg Crosscut Station | KMA4100-INT.
Get mitre saw quality from your circular saw.
- The Crosscut Station gives you the capabilities of a mitre saw with just a circular saw and Kreg® guided cutting. Crosscut boards wider than most compound mitre saws can handle (up to 12″ at 90°). Make a variety of angle and mitre cuts from 0° to 45° with the adjustable fence and moulded-in angle alignments.
- An MDF base and Sure-Cut™ backboard act as a sacrificial surface for splinter-free cutting results. The MDF base also functions as a kerf line so you can clearly see the blade’s path and know exactly where your saw will cut every time.
- Use material support wings for safely cutting longboards and managing offcuts. They come with detachable material support blocks, which are great for working with extra-long boards. The wings tuck back into the base in when not in use. The Crosscut Station is even compact enough to make it a portable cutting solution when you need accurate crosscuts and angle cuts on the go.
- Sure-Cut™ Backboard
- Material hold down clamps
- Moulded-in angle guides
- Material support wings
- Crosscut up to 12″ wide (305mm) and make a variety of mitre cuts from 0° to 45°
- Material support wings with detachable blocks add offcut support for long pieces
- Material hold down clamps help keep workpiece secured in place
- Cut material up to 1 ½” thick
- Compatible with left- or right-blade circular saws with blade diameters ranging from 6 1/2″ to 7 1/4″
- MDF base and Sure-Cut™ backboard act as a sacrificial surface for splinter-free cutting
- Compact design sets up quickly and easily stores away
- A kerf line you cut into the MDF base shows exactly where your saw will cut
- Adjustable fence and moulded-in angle alignments set up mitre cuts with precision
- Designed for use with circular saw blades from 6 1/2″ to 7 1/4″ in diameter
- Crosscut material up to 12″ wide and make a variety of angle cuts
- Crosscut Station with Guide Rails
- Built-in Material Hold-Down Clamps
- Adjustable Fence
- Owner’s Manual