Kreg 520Pro Pocket-Hole Jig | KPHJ520PRO-INT.
- The Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO is the most versatile jig yet from Kreg®. It’s the essential jig for project builders who need an easy-to-use joinery solution wherever you work — in the backyard, on the driveway, or even in a friend’s garage.
- This jig sets the standard for versatility in pocket-hole joinery. It’s loaded with features, like the VersaGrip™ 360°-rotating handle that helps the 520PRO adapt easily to nearly any pocket hole project. VersaGrip™ also includes built-in clamping – just squeeze the handle until your material is clamped securely. With this flexible design, you’ll never have to worry about struggling with large boards or sheets to add pocket holes in the right places. Instead, the 520PRO works in almost any orientation, so you can easily move the jig to any position, clamp it, and drill perfect pocket holes.
- Preparing to drill pocket holes is easy. Preset material thickness settings on the drill guide block make setup fast for 1/2″, 3/4″, and 1 1/2″ material. Plus, the adjustable stop offers repeatability when you need to drill multiple pocket holes in pieces of similar thickness. A sturdy steel-reinforced spine and hardened steel drill guides ensure that the 520PRO will deliver years of quality project building performance.
- With the Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO, you get a 2″ (51mm) face clamp, 100 Kreg pocket-hole screws, and a free project plan so you can start building right away.
- The Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO can even be transformed into a benchtop jig by adding the Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp or Docking Station, sold separately.
- Portable, compact/lightweight design
- VersaGrip™ handle featuring 360° rotation and built-in clamping
- Adjustable stop for repeatability
- GripMaxx™ anti-slip that holds material in place
- ½”, ¾”, 1 ½” preset material thickness settings on the drill guide block
- Drill chip ejection port
- Hardened steel drill guides
- Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws
- Micro-Pocket Drill Guide
- Easy-Set Drill Bit
- Kreg Docking Station
- Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp
Why This Jig:
- Versatile, adaptable jig for creating rock-solid pocket-hole joints anywhere you build with materials 1/2” to 1 1/2” thick
- Durable, impact-resistant construction with steel reinforced spine
- VersaGrip handle rotates 360° to suit any building set up and features built-in clamping
- Includes 2” classic face clamp, free project plan, and 100 screws
- Simple setup with an easy-set drill bit and pre-set material thickness settings
- GripMaxx™ anti-slip holds material in place to prevent shift while drilling
Construction: Durable, impact-resistant construction with steel reinforced spine
Capacity: Materials from 1/2″ to 1 1/2″ thick (13-38mm)
Warranty: Lifetime drill-guide warranty
- Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO
- Easy-Set Drill Bit
- 6″ #2 Driver Bit
- Easy-Set Stop Collar
- Hex Wrench
- 1 Downloadable plan
- Kreg Classic 2″ Face Clamp
- 100 Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws