Howard Butcher Block & Cutting Board Oil (HPBBB012).
Cutting Board Oil contains food grade mineral oil stabilized with Vitamin E. Our Cutting Board Oil meets FDA requirements for food contact surfaces, and is safe for all food preparation surfaces. It is tasteless, and will never go rancid. This product is perfect for seasoning cutting boards, butcher blocks and wooden utensils.
Meets all requirements for USP Light Mineral Oil, National Formulary (NF), FDA 21 CFR 172.878 and 21 CFR 178.3620 (a) for direct and indirect contact with food.
Howard Butcher Block Conditioner (HPBBC012)
Food Grade Mineral Oil & Natural Waxes
- Exceeds U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect contact with food
- Revitalizing blend prevents drying and crackingof hardwoods and bamboo
- Natural waxes provide another level of protection
- Ideal for salad bowls, wooden spoons and wooden toys
Specialized wood care for butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls and utensils. The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax rejuvenates the wood and prevents drying and cracking.
The natural waxes help repair knife marks and protect the wood by keeping the mineral oil in and the moisture out.
Howard Sunshield Outdoor Furniture Wax (HPSWAX16).
SunShield is specially designed to keep teak and other tropical hardwood furniture from cracking, drying and oxidizing due to exposure to sun, temperature variations or moisture. SunShield combines UV inhibitors along with a unique blend of carnauba wax, beeswax and orange oil to enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in outdoor wood furniture. This distinctly blended product effectively penetrates and replenishes natural oils. SunShield should be used regularly, or whenever outdoor furniture looks faded of dry. SunShield is the ideal addition for any retailer selling outdoor furniture, furniture supplies or maintenance products.
- Prevents drying, cracking and deterioration
- Maintains the natural beauty and depth of grain
- Easy to apply, gel-like consistency
- Polishes outdoor furniture to a soft luster and protects with a coating of natural waxes
- Does not contain silicone or linseed oil
Sunshield Compared To Teak Oil:
- SunShield by HowardTeak oil is usually either linseed oil or tung oil, bolstered by resins to make them more durable. Proprietary teak oils often have various additives, including pigments, UV filters, and mildew retardants.
- SunShield penetrates the wood with natural orange oil and mineral oil. It does not contain linseed oil, tung oil or silicone oil. SunShield utilizes natural beeswax and carnauba wax along with a UV inhibitor to help the penetrating oils last longer and to enhance the beauty of the wood. It does not contain any stains or resins.
- SunShield may be used over stain and it can be removed from the wood using a teak cleaner – more easily than teak oil containing linseed or tung oil. If it gets on fiberglass (as with boats) it will not harm it or stain it – unlike some teak oils – and it can be cleaned with soap and water or basic boat cleaner.
Howard Clean n Shine Wood Cleaner (HPCNS008).
- Clean ‘n Shine wood cleaner with orange oil for finished wood surfaces. Removes grease and grime and accumulated dirt. Easily cleans oily cooking residue from kitchen cabinets.
- 236ml Non-Spray bottle.
Howard Orange Oil Spray Furniture Polish (HPOR0008).
- Howard Orange Oil Fine Wood Polishes
- Clean and polish all wood finishes with real citrus oils
- Leaves no wax build-up, only a nice shine and a fresh citrus scent
- Does not contain silicone oil or linseed oil
- Safe to use on teak and other oiled woods
The power of real citrus oils
For over 20 years, Howard Orange Oil Furniture Polish has been using the cleaning power of real orange oil to gently clean and polish without drying out the wood finish. Now Howard Products brings to you, the power of real lemon oil. Natural “orange or lemon essence oil” is derived from the rind of the oranges and lemons and has excellent cleaning properties. These naturally occurring cleaners replace the need for a lot of harsh chemicals.
Finished, unfinished or oiled woods
Howard Orange or Lemon Oil cleans and polishes all wood surfaces including antiques, furniture, and kitchen cabinets without drying the wood finish like so many other wood cleaners do over time. Howard wood polishes enhance the depth, tone, and natural beauty of the wood grain every time you dust.
Howard Feed-n-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner (HPFW0016).
- Enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- Prevent drying and deterioration of all wood finishes
- Polish all wood surfaces to a soft luster and protect with a coating of natural waxes
- Use to maintain the restored finish after using Howard Restor-A-Finish
Prevent drying and cracking:
Use Howard Feed-N-Wax to prevent drying and cracking while preserving the wood finish. Feed-N-Wax is a special blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, and orange oil. It enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood, especially oak.
Maintain the natural beauty:
Use Feed-N-Wax every month or so to maintain the natural beauty of your wood finish. Polish all wood surfaces to a soft luster while leaving a protective coating of beeswax and carnauba wax.
Note: Feed-N-Wax works best when you leave it on for about twenty minutes before buffing off.