Festool CTL 26 E AC CLEANTEC Mobile Dust Extractor (574945).
Fully automatic filter cleaning.
No more clogged filters – the AUTOCLEAN (AC) automatic main filter cleaning keeps the filter clean and provides a continuously high suction power. With its huge container capacity of 26 l, the CLEANTEC CTL 26 AC provides maximum volume and a high degree of flexibility. Equipped with swivelling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilised: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 3900 l/min volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Approved for dusts in dust class L.
- AUTOCLEAN automatic main filter cleaning system with infinitely adjustable cleaning intervals for consistently high suction power
- Can be individually retrofitted with an additional socket, compressed air or Bluetooth® module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth® battery pack
- Maximum utilisation of the container volume – the gross volume is the same as the net volume
- Smooth suction hose and optimised SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINERs to the mobile dust extractor
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- ComfortClean closing slide (accessory) for even more powerful cleaning
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- container/filter bag capacity 26/24 l
- with AUTOCLEAN function
- approval for dust class L
Filter cleaning. Automatic
AUTOCLEAN (AC) automatically cleans the main filter. The suction power therefore remains high at all times. Benefits: Time savings, longer work intervals and also less maintenance effort, a longer service life and cost savings.
Even heavily clogged filters can be cleaned: When the container inlet is closed manually with the ComfortClean sealing slide, a strong vacuum is generated, which cleans the filter with maximum force.
Adjustable according to requirements
The cleaning intervals are set infinitely using the rotary switch: 0 = Cleaning off, 2 min., 1 min., 30 sec. and 15 sec. The shorter the intervals, the more intensive the cleaning. In the “AUTO” setting, the filter is automatically subjected to a final cleaning process once the machine is shut down. In the “AC” setting, the cleaning process is activated immediately.
Accessories and tools in the SYSTAINER, SORTAINER and SYS tool box can be quickly and easily connected to the extractor via the SYS dock thanks to the T-LOC system.
Everything in perfect order
The power cable and suction hose are stored tidily and optimally protected in the permanently integrated Festool hose holder, allowing for ease of transportation.
Smooth, elastic and extremely robust. The smooth suction hose will win you over thanks to its improved handling and longer service life. It glides over every edge and possesses conical geometry for increased suction capacity.
Rapid cable unwinding
It’s quick and easy to remove the cable thanks to a clever folding mechanism.
High suction power
Extremely powerful, compact and light: The high-performance turbine provides considerably higher suction power and requires very little space.
Tear-resistant fleece filter bag
The fleece filter bags are self-cleaning because they collapse after the extractor is turned off. This SELFCLEAN effect guarantees consistently high suction power until the bag is full to capacity.
Perfect for dust extractors with AUTOCLEAN, e.g. for extracting coarse dirt and chips. Dust-free disposal via a lock on the disposable bag.
The locking brake ensures that the extractor will remain in place. The large wheels prevent the extractor from tipping over. The wheels can be turned, and the material that they are made from is resistant to wear. Because of the location of its centre of gravity, the extractor is easy to carry.
The filter bag is free to unfold because of the flat filter and the smooth inner contours of the container. This allows the bag to be filled uniformly and a nearly 100% utilisation of the filter bag volume.
Depending on requirements, the extractor can be equipped with additional modules, such as a compressed air module, an electrical outlet module with continuous power or automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off switch, an energy box module or a Bluetooth® module.
For dusts in class L
The extractor is approved for dust class L. It is suitable for extracting harmful dusts with limit values > 1 mg/m³. The extractor features a large red label that indicates the dust class.
- For dust with limit values > 1 mg/m³
- Flexible and clean in the workshop and on-site thanks to compact design
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric power tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction