Einhell TC-WW 1000/1 Woodworking Lathe 1000mm 400 W (30 min) | 4312110.
The Einhell TC-WW 1000/1 wood lathe is the ideal tool for joining the world of woodturning and for effortlessly working wood and soft materials into the desired shape. It has easily adjustable tool support for ensuring exact turning results. A tailstock with a spindle tip serves as a second element for securing the workpiece. The double guide frame means that the construction is torsion-resistant. For the ideal speed for each material, there are four adjustable speed settings (890/1,260/1,760/2,600 rpm). An extra-powerful 400 W motor provides reserves for longer work sessions. The maximum turning diameter is 280 millimeters (the frame allows even up to 350 mm), the maximum tip width 1,000 millimeters. Supplied complete with front-end driver and faceplate.
- A front end driver and a faceplate are included in the package
- Easy to adjust tool support for exact turning work
- Tailstock + spindle tip as 2nd element for securing the workpiece
- Torsion-resistant construction thanks to the double guide frame
- 4-speed settings for setting the ideal speed for the material
- Powerful 400W motor with higher reserves for longer work sessions
Facts, figures, and information for Woodworking Lathe TC-WW 1000/1: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight, and packaging of this Einhell product.
Mains supply: 230 V | 50 Hz
Max. power (S2 | S2time): 400 W | 30 min
Max. turning diameter: 280 mm
Spindle length: 1000 mm
Spindle speed: 890 min^-1 | 1260 min^-1 | 1760 min^-1 | 2600 min^-1
Length: 895 mm
Width: 228 mm
Height: 385 mm
Gross weight single packaging: 25.57 kg
Product weight: 22.86 kg