The Drill Doctor XP sharpens standard twitch and masonry bits from 3/32″ to 1/2″ (optional 3/4″ chuck available. Sharpens to a 118 degree point angle, sharpens carbide, cobalt, high speed steel, black oxide, TiN-Coated, twist and masonry bits.
Longer chuck jaws hold the bits more precisely and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits, the DD XP is able to create and sharper split point bits.
“Push to Stop” drill point splitting port: prevents over-splitting the bit point, permanent magnet motor produces cosistent power regardless of the speed or load. Easy to replace diamond sharpening wheel & has a 6 foot power cord.
- Sharpens standard twist and masonry bits from 3/32″ to 1/2″
- Sharpens to a 118 degree point angle
- Sharpens carbide, cobalt, HSS, Black Oxide, Tin-Coated, twist & masonry bits
- Longer chuck jaws hold bits more precisely, and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- Able to create and sharpen split point bits
- Drill point splitting port: prevents over-splitting the bit point
- Permanent magnet motor produces cosistent power
- Easy to replace diamond sharpening wheel
- 6 foot power cord