Extra mobile. Extra stable.
Comes to the workpiece and not vice versa: DOMINO XL. Quick, simple, precise and extremely stable – with measurably shorter tooling times and up to 50% time-saving in comparison to stationary machines. The DOMINO XL is therefore ideally suited for furniture and door construction and solid wood joints.
- Maximum stability of joints up to a DOMINO size of 14 x 140 mm
- Patented routing principle unique to hand-held machines for accurate work with no kickbacks
- Saves more time compared to a stationary machine
- Stops that are quick and easy to adjust, for accurate results
- System accessories compatible with both DOMINO jointers
- Solid wood furniture in frame and tunnel design
- Frame construction of house doors and interior doors
- Manufacture of tables and chairs
- Creation of stable mitre joints
- Folded and profiled door frames in furniture construction
- Connection of wide cornices (e.g. plates)
- Frame and stand constructions in non-supported timber structure (exterior and interior area)
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Time savings of up to 50% in comparison with stationary machines on solid joints up to a dowel size of 14 x 140 mm.
Convenient and safe:
Unique patented pendulum routing principle enables smooth, accurate work as well as holes without any scorch marks.
Systems get it done:
DOMINO, cutter, dowel up to 14 x 140 mm, removable corner and surface connectors and compatible system accessories for virtually unlimited jointing possibilities.