The digital depth gauge is an instrument used to measure the depth, width and height of tooling in stationary machines.
The depth gauge can be used to setup:
- The height adjustment of a circular saw blade above the table for grooving.
- The height and depth adjustment on a router table for moulding/counter-profiling.
- The width adjustment on the rip fence of a bandsaw.
- Hole depth measuring of 50.8mm.
- Measuring rule with metric/imperial scale and locking screw.
- Digital display for easy reading.
- 60mm wide aperture.
- Magnets on base.