The Carter AccuRight® Miter Mill™ is a sled system used to end-cut raw wood logs so they can be processed via the band saw into any desired thickness for turning or any other project. Cross cutting logs and squaring the ends to make bowl blanks and other projects are a common practice, however it can be very difficult and time consuming. With the AccuRight® Miter Mill™ you will be able to effortlessly and safely cross-cut and square your logs to any size with your band saw. Simply place your log into the Miter Mill™ and position the log for the desired width you desire. It’s just that easy to cross-cut your logs using the AccuRight® Miter Mill™ from Carter Products.
- Easily cross-cut logs and square ends to make bowl blanks
- Log is held in place by heavy gauge steel tooth v-jaws
- Front is adjustable to handle logs up to 9” in diameter or larger
- Contoured handle grips tightly for greater control
- Steel miter guide bar adjusts to fit standard 3/4” x 3/8” miter slots