PSM 100 A – The handy, multi-talented sander.
The PSM 100 A is a basic tool for occasional sanding that is as compact as it is robust. Thanks to its ergonomic design and its low weight (just 0.9 kg), the multi-sander is easy to use and is the ideal tool for sanding in hard-to-reach places. However, it is still able to provide a full 100 watts of power, and uses a two-part sanding plate shaped like the base of a steam iron – a design that has already been used successfully in existing tools. The rear part of the sanding plate is fixed in position, whilst the delta-shaped pointed part is attached such that it can move.
Key product features:
- Lightweight and compact, ideal for sanding in hard-to-reach areas and for sanding smaller and medium-sized surfaces
- Clean working thanks to Microfilter System: the built-in dust extraction element sucks the dust directly into the Microfilter Box
- which comes complete with the tool
- Micro Velcro-type fastening system for quick sanding paper changes
Other product advantages:
- Two-piece sanding plate: for optimum utilisation of the sanding paper, the delta tip of the sanding paper and of the sanding plate can be effortlessly detached and rotated
- Dust extraction connection for all-purpose vacuum cleaners
- Micro Velcro-type fastening
- Micro-filter system