The most universal impact driver in its class – with even longer lifetime.
- Special bit holder combines 1/2″ square and 1/4″ hexagon – for even more applications
- Brushless EC motor technology from Bosch – for up to 100% longer lifetime
- Very compact design for perfect handling, even in the tightest spaces and overhead
Why this tool?
- 3-stage PowerControl – for different torques in a wide variety of applications
- Speed can be set to 0 – 1300/2000/2800 rpm
- Impact rate can be set to 0 – 1100/2600/3200 bpm
- No self-discharge, no memory effect and a higher energy density thanks to Li-Ion battery technology
- Longer motor life – more runtime – more power thanks to brushless motor
- High precision with torque pre-selection preventing overtightening & damaging screw heads and threads
- 2-in-1 bit holder – for even more applications combining 1/2″ square and 1/4″ hexagon
- Illuminating of the work area with bright LED light
- Long battery lifetime Protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Long motor lifetime
- Easy and precise control of the RPM thanks to variable speed
- Comfortable handling of the tool thanks to softgrip
- Voltage 18 Volt
- Battery 100% compatible with all tools within its voltage class – Choose the XL battery for longest runtime or the compact battery for best handling
- Optimal protection of the cells against excessive heat due to special, heat conductive housing
- 5.0 Ah battery 80% charged after 45 minutes with GAL 1860 CV
- Metalworking – The professional power tools for metalworking from Bosch.
- Construction – The professional power tools for construction from Bosch.
- Woodworking – The professional power tools for woodworking from Bosch.
- Best work results with speed pre-selection for applications requiring material-specific speed
Details for GDX 18 V-EC Professional :
Part number: 0 601 9B9 107
EAN code: 3165140861984