Armor Auto-Adjust Technology.
- Auto-Adjust means the clamp maintains consistent pressure while automatically adjusting to different-size workpieces.
- Rotate the adjustment screw to achieve the required clamping pressure.
- One Armor Auto-Adjust Toggle Clamp replaces several standard toggle clamps because of its expanded range of clamping force and height, which means fewer tools, fixtures and workstations.
- Eliminates the constant need for adjustments. Increases productivity and safety.
STC-HV20 Auto-Pro Toggle Clamp with Auto-Adjust technology offers an adjustable range of clamping pressures between 25 to 250 lbs* Durable construction with a holding capacity of 450 lbs. Allows for fast setups and consistent clamping pressure.
*Variable and dependent on spindle and pressure screw setting.
- Auto-Adjust: Armor’s Auto-Adjust technology automatically adjusts to variations in workpiece dimensions while maintaining consistent clamping pressure.
- Adjustable Clamping Pressure: The integrated clamping pressure adjustment screw is used to create a wide range of clamping pressures. Rotate the adjustment screw clockwise to decrease the pressure and counterclockwise to increase it.
- Vertical Base Plate: Vertical plate features adjustable mounting holes on the base plate to accommodate most standard toggle mounting patterns.
- Large Soft-Grip Handle: For maximum grip and comfort.
Use product only as intended. Modification or use in conjunction with another product or bracket for resale is prohibited. Please contact Armor with any integration resale applications.
Warning: For your protection ALWAYS wear safety goggles, gloves and other appropriate safety equipment.
Model No: STC-HV20
Adjustable Clamping Force: 25 to 250 lbs.
Holding Capacity: 450 lbs.
Approx. Weight: 0.6 lbs.
Fastener: 3/16″ or M5