Congratulations to John Francis who wins our Second Lockdown Competition. Your Metabo KGS 216 M will be sent to you as soon as possible.
Worx Pegasus Worktable/Sawhorse (WX051)
Win a Worx Pegasus Work Table/Sawhorse
This month, we would like you to show us your latest homemade workshop tool/hack which you’ve recently had to make. This could be anything from a saw jig, a mallet, a marking gauge, and even a full-blown custom table saw.
To Enter send us the following:
- Send us your pictures of your Latest Workshop Hack/Tool.
- Send us a Short Description of how/why you came about making the tool/hack.
- Send us any Project Plans you may have come up with.
Include a description and any special tools, techniques or tricks used. Length is up to you, but typically the more detailed the description the better.
We will post your pictures to our Facebook page, and let you know when it has been posted. Ask your friends & family to like your entry.
The Winner will be determined by the reactions your entry received on Tools4Wood’s Facebook Page as well as the quality of the entry which will be voted on by the Tools4Wood Staff
T’s & C’s Apply
Send us as many entries as you like!!
Terms & Conditions
Please read through the Term’s & Conditions carefully before entering.
- Competition open to residents of South Africa only.
- Only work generated by yourself and pictures and content that you own can be submitted. Should content be supplied that is not owned by yourself, we reserve the right to remove it immediately.
- You give Tools4Wood.co.za permission to use your content and pictures for any marketing purposes.
- The Winner will be determined at Tools4Wood’s descretion based on the reactions of other people to your entry as well as an internal vote. The decision will be final!
- The Winner will be announced on 15 July 2020.
- Tools4Wood reserves the right to not accept entries for any reason whatsoever.
By submitting your entry, you have read and agreed to these terms.